At Toothfairy we take complaints very seriously indeed and try to ensure that all our patients are pleased with their experience on our Platform. When patients complain, they are dealt with courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible. This procedure is based on these objectives.
Use our below email to submit your complaint directly. Please include your registered email address, date of birth and address so we can locate your account. If your complaint is regarding a particular booking, please submit details of your booking such as Booking ID and Dentist you consulted with.
You can email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our aim is to react to complaints in the way in which we would want our complaint about a service to be handled. We learn from every mistake that we make and we respond to customers’ concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
- The person responsible for dealing with any complaint about the service which we provide is our Patient Manager Dr. Kian Dhinsa.
- The patient can complain in writing via email to our inbox at email@example.com
- If the patient complains via a written letter in person, this will be passed onto our Patient Manager to respond to. If the patient complains in writing via email, this will be monitored by our customer services team and forwarded to the Patient Manager.
- If a complaint is about any aspect of clinical care it will normally be referred to the dentist, unless the patient does not want this to happen. If the complaint is regarding the consultation quality or associated charges then this will be handled specifically by the Patient Manager.
- We will acknowledge the patient’s complaint in writing and enclose a copy of this code of practice as soon as possible, normally within three working days. We will seek to investigate the complaint within ten working days of receipt to give an explanation of the circumstances which led to the complaint. We will attempt to talk to them through a medium that suits our patients, including email or telephone. If we are unable to investigate the complaint within ten working days we will notify the patient, giving reasons for the delay and a likely period within which the investigation will be completed.
- We will confirm the decision about the complaint in writing immediately after completing our investigation.
- Proper and comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received.
- Any complaints submitted will not negatively affect any future treatment or services offered by Tooth Fairy Healthcare LTD or any of its partners.
If patients are not satisfied with the result of our procedure then a complaint may be made to:
The Dental Complaints Service for complaints about private treatment
The General Dental Council
Parliamentary & Health Ombudsman