If you are in severe pain, have limited mouth opening, difficulty in swallowing, or have had a traumatic incident, then you will need to seek urgent assistance.
Please call NHS 111 or 999, alternatively you can visit your local A&E department.
We are not a emergency service, and cannot assist you if you require urgent assistance.